This March 8, on International Women’s Day, we want to highlight the path forged by feminist struggles, which continue to resist and combat the various and brutal forms of violence against women. On this day, we share a series of articles from the WRM bulletin that denounce the violence against women and highlight their struggles in different countries in the Global South.
Today, we once again express our solidarity with women organized around the world, who are resisting and forging a path of hope in the face of oppression from capitalism, racism and patriarchy. The struggle goes on.
- Women, Land, Plantations and Oppression in Sierra Leone
- A Dangerous Place for Women. Stories of Indigenous Women Working in Oil Palm Plantations in Papua
- When different forms of oppression come together on the same subjects
- Brazil: The Impacts of Nature-based Exclusions on Women’s Bodies-Territories
- "Gender" in the palm oil industry and its RSPO label